My Family - November 2008
I have a family here on earth; they are so dear to me. I want to spend my life with them through all eternity!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Sunday Morning
We have treasured the past couple of days being together as family and being close to Mom. She has been sleeping most of the time with a few moments of being alert. She will give you a squeeze if you hold her hand --which I don't think has been let go of yet. She is comfortable and we continue to cherish the time we have. Words cannot express the appreciation and love we feel for all of you. We feel of your love and draw strength from your prayers. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We are praying for you family and keeping you close to our thoughts and prayers at this time. With love,Eliza Brock
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers! Goldmans
May the Lord comfort you all with the peace that passes understanding. We are praying for you and for Ruth, who we love so dearly. Patience, from HSAG.
Ruth is in my thoughts and prayers always as she is so special to me and so many others. I pray that God will give you strength during this difficult time. Ruth is an amazing person and she is truly blessed with an amazing family. Please let Ruth know I love her.
Post a Comment